miércoles, 28 de enero de 2009

Biblioteca musical para noches de lluvia....




En esta noche de lluvia, mientras una fresco viento desfila por todo rincon de la ciudad, y el aroma a lluvia perfuma nuestras almas, profesando la melancolía, impregnando nuestras existencias con sus bellos sentimientos que invoca,he de plasmar con mi pluma en este baul de pensamientos, algunos honores a la melancolía........

Biblioteca musical para noches de lluvia:
son para perpetuar la sinfonia de la naturaleza...

-Dark Sanctuary-Les Memoires Blessees
-Theatre of tragedy- ...A distance there is.....

Come in out of the rain thou sayest - but thou ne'er step'st aside;
And I am trapp'd -
A distance there is...
None, save me and the bodkin - pitter-patter on the roof:
Behold! - 'tis not the rain; thence me it has to be -
I will not drink thy vintage wine, my dear;
Thou hast heed'd that I am of innocence, yet thou let'st thy lass into peril
-
Thou let'st me be parched;
My heart is of frailty, my pale skin is hued damask.
When thou thy tears hast hidden, "Come back!", thou sayest -
There I soon am to be - but how am I to run when my bones, my heart!
Thou hast me bereaft! -
But run thou sayest; I run -
And there and then I behold that a time will come when I again dead will be.
Thou tell'st me to leave without delay -
I leave with my bodkin and my tears in my hands;
Lo! - the shadows, the sky - descending;
So by a dint of smite I gait ere I run and melt together with dusk.
In my mind in which is this event,
But it seems as if naught is to change anyway?!
After all these years thou left'st me down in the emotional depths -
The sombre soaked velvet-drape is hung upon me,
Turning my feelings away from our so ignorant world:
All the beatiful moments shared, deliberatlely push'd aside -
...a distance there is...
-Draconian-
A scenery of loss


The winds of a dying dream, a tempest unveiled
Once again arcane rain fell - cold, sorrowful and so frail
O, those weeping times, all of my life's a lie
An endless torrent of anguished tears' o behold my cry

The affliction of a stained creation becometh my tragedy
Lachrymose is the light - touching the buried again
O, this scenery of loss always present within me
Afar into the obscure I wish I now could soar

Even though he stole my pride - I stand above his lies
Even though I oceans cried - and sailed them far and wide
...my star shall ever shine

Drifting endlessly deep in darkened streams;
The inharmonious looms
In my doleful ocean lies the love I've lost...
...for heaven, my sorrow

Devour my soul as I enter the dark and cold
Fallen from heaven's domains - god's vengeance unfolds
This scenery of loss, a ruined empire of dismay;
A pathway of decay leading afar and always astray.

Even though he stole my pride - I stand above his lies
Even though I oceans cried - and sailed them far and wide...
...my star shall ever shine

"Homage he has from all - but non from me...
I battle it against him, as I battled in highest heaven - through all eternity,
And the unfathomable gulfs of hades, and the interminable reals of space,
And the infinity of endless ages... all, all, will I dispute"


-Dark Sanctuary-
Rêve Mortuaire


Dors, dors, petit ange, et rêve de la mort,
Dors, dors, petit ange, demain tu seras mort,
Dors, dors, petit ange, demain tu ne vivras pas,
Dors, dors, petit ange, demain je serai là,
Dors, dors, petit ange, dors et rêve de moi.


Mortuary Dream


Sleep, sleep, little angel, and dream of Death

Sleep, sleep, little angel, tomorrow shall you be dead
Sleep, sleep, little angel, tomorrow shan't you live anymore
Sleep, sleep, little angel, tomorrow shall I be there
Sleep, sleep, little angel, sleep and dream of me.

-Estatic fear-Chapter II

Sengi amoris
A mere passions fraud disgraced and to disgrace,
In pacis quentis,
With bewitched charm seduced my every days

Begone my burdened past, wont's these treasured
Dreams be freed from your bounds at last?
Tvemor inogeng
Makes the truth dilute the mirrage last
Osculum pudens
Makes my shattered present caught
My buried past lured into my angers bed
I pured my raging lust
And touched these fairy eyes instead



Pd:algúnas de las melodías
correspondientes
descansan en el reproductor.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario